Monday, February 27, 2012

Why isn't anyone checking their facts!!!???

So I ran across LA Weekly Blogs and read a blog by Simone Wilson regarding our school. It made me so sick to my stomach!!! Funny because P Rev parents ran to media as soon as they could and we sat there and discussed our next step. If people had any idea what they were talking about, they would stop saying we don't want change and are puppets for the teachers. Who the heck are these people and how do they think they can be considered real journalists when they are so one-sided? Wait.... that may just be me assuming they're trying to be journalists at all... Hmmm, well if not then ignore the rest of this post... lol.... We had to be pulled out of the board meeting for an interview with Channel 11 and even then it seemed mostly one-sided also. It's been crazy how media hungry these parents are. So much so that they stayed late to do TV interviews. Who are these kids they're putting first? I know it's not their own. Who has their kids at a board meeting until almost 11 pm on a school night? We didn't. Our kids were in bed by their bedtime and it was my sons birthday. If anyone had an excuse to let their kid stay up late, it was me!!!! Why weren't these kids in bed on time? Or is this their regular bedtime? It's RIDICULOUS that they keep saying KIDS FIRST and I will quote Jermaine Wright... "I JUST DON'T SEE IT"!!!!!! Well, I haven't seen it for 4 years now!!!

Yet again I read Doreen praising herself for how hard she tried to work with and through the PTA and how she was "SHUNNED for trying to get involved" Are you EFFING KIDDING ME!!!! Oh my goodness, if they were't throwing LAWYERS in everyone's faces I would say A LOT MORE ABOUT DOREEN DIAZ, but I can't afford to be sued... I don't have a pro bono lawyer to sue people for me.

Now parents are asking me questions like "are they supposed to be calling me" and I tell them, they can do whatever they want, just be honest with them. Others are saying "They're harassing me to ask me if I was harassed by you"... LMAO!!!! Let's harass the parents some more. It took them months?? She is putting us down because we work smart and fast!!!!! Maybe if they had held even ONE public meeting THEY could have gotten more signatures, but the whole point of their petition campaign was to be secretive and NOT HAVE TO ANSWER REAL QUESTIONS!!! We were able to get so many because we HELD THREE PUBLIC MEETINGS!!! They should know, they sent their spy. HILARIOUS that they thought we didn't know. She gave herself away, repeatedly. Why do they think I'm dumb? I have a MUCH HIGHER EDUCATION than them and I CAN ACTUALLY THINK FOR MYSELF!!! UGH!!!!!! It's funny how they think I CAN'T THINK FOR MYSELF and they say the CTA doesn't have the balls to sign their name to anything. Idiots.... I MADE THOSE FLYERS.... ASK THE GIRLS AT OFFICE MAX... WHO CAME TO KNOW ME VERY WELL!! Ask my homies at the Donut Shop how I would tell them about my missions to tell "the parents" the facts about what was going on.

Yes, I'm sure the CTA has their own reasons for wanting this law gone, but who gives a shit. I told them from day one I could care less what they wanted. I wanted one thing and one thing only.... To NOT GIVE OUR SCHOOL OVER TO THESE PEOPLE. If I thought for ONE SECOND any of those parents on the "steering commmittee" knew wtf they were talking about I wouldn't have opposed it so as much as I did. But I knew from that VERY FIRST MEETING I attended that they WERE LYING TO PARENTS. Ask Cynthia Ramirez.... she can tell you I have been against what they were doing from DAY ONE!!! It's why I NEVER attended another meeting. Even I didn't know they were getting parents to sign a charter petition. A close friend of mine even told me they told her they weren't trying to get a charter, so I didn't think anything of it. Then I find out THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE TRYING TO DO... BULLY THE DISTRICT INTO GIVING IN TO THEIR DEMANDS OR THEY WOULD TAKE IT ANY WAY THEY COULD. That's NOT what our parents wanted and Melody Medrano herself said WE DO NOT WANT A CHARTER. She should be THANKING the district for their decision. They didn't get a charter. Now they're saying they will sue to get one?!!! WTF!!!??? She stated their LEGAL TEAM told them to use the charter petition (in my words now .... TO BULLY) the district into giving them the school. None of what they did said We want improvements and I'm glad Mr. Wright told them... "THIS IS ABOUT POWER"!!!!! That's all it is.

In Melody's script it said (well lets paraphrase what she said instead...) We may be getting help from Parent Revolution, but do not think we are the same WTF... Seriously!!!! HAVE YOU LOOKED AT YOUR OWN LOGO!!!! Is it, or is it not, a COYOTE WITH THE PARENT REVOLUTION LOGO OVER IT!!!!?????? HOW ARE YOU NOT THE SAME???!!!

Look, as far as I'm concerned they can stick M80s up their butts and I could care less.... just get over yourselves already and do what you said you were going to do... WORK TO MAKE OUR SCHOOL BETTER. I don't understand how the DT Parents Union thinks suing our district and taking even more away from our children is putting KIDS FIRST. Well Doreen did make it clear once... Again going to paraphrase because I could care less what she says, much less try to remember word for word... But she stated this... Why shouldn't my kids get free stuff? I spend a lot of time at the school
Gonna finish it up wih a little known fact... So Doreen and the DTPU want more aides on campus for our childrens security, right? So WHY did she vote AGAINST hiring a new one when it was suggested at the school site council meeting? I believe it was suggested by Mr. Mobley... They say they want change, but when presented with the changes they're asking for they're voting against it? What reasons could they have? Hmmmmmm... Maybe they don't really want change, but control???!!! Think about that until my next venting session.... lol.... Buenas Noches...

Oh Shizz.... that reminds me... DID YOU KNOW I'M WHITE NOW??? Apparently, I am now "one of the hueras"... First they try to take our school and now they're taking away our nationality?!!!! Damn, they really are full of themselves. Mrs. Medina was one of the first parents I talked to about all this... and my name is still GUZMAN-ALVARADO... my parents were both born in Mexico. All of MY family has gone through the process of becoming citizens without the privilege of free lawyers. It's cost my husband and I thousands of dollars and several years and he still isn't a citizen.... We have another year and a half before our government will allow him to apply. You must be a resident for 4 years before you can apply for citizenship (well in our case anyway). Can't wait!!!..... So when you (you know who YOU are) have the nerve to stand there and tell me you're only doing this because they offered you FREE LAYWERS to help you with "your papers" and THIS IS WHAT YOU DO... I'm going to say something. Be glad I don't out you and only because this isn't what this is about.... Just knowing that is sickening. You guys claim you're doing this for the kids, but from day one I was hearing how everyone had their own agendas and reasons. Again, I didn't say or do anything because they hadn't done anything wrong.... YET... And when they did... BAM, IN YOUR FACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment